Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WATERCOLORS FOR PROJECT LIFE

I've always been envious of people who are talented in any form of art...especially paintings and drawings...so when michelle wooderson at mish mash blog blogged about watercolors, I wanted to try it too!!! I love all forms of flowers and when she painted flowers in her watercolor book, I wanted to try too!!! So this is my attempt at watercoloring...maybe I'll take a class someday...


 
I also used a couple to hero arts stamp which I used watercolors on...these I would use for my project life albums...
 
 
I am also hooked on these vellum sewn together to create a pocket that can be filled with anything.  I like mine with a simple word and lots of sequins and beads...since I don't know how to use my sewing machine, I hand stitched this simple running stitch which was quite relaxing to do... now that I have been making lots of cards for my project life album, I better get some of my pictures printed so I can finish March...
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I have always wanted to do something like that too.

    ReplyDelete