Thursday, September 18, 2014

 
card I made for my dear nurse on her birthday that helps me a lot every day I work... i tried incorporating tim holtz's grunge style with a feminine touch...


was at micheals today and saw their canvas tote bag on sale for 90cents!!! who can pass that up??? i bought several or did i buy out all they had???  (as i have a fetish for tote bags he he he)...i thought i can try vintage for my first attempt at sewing and decorating on fabric...as i cannot, am not, will not...learn to use my own sewing machine, i am "forced" to hand stitch my idea...took me the entire day today to finish...anyway, try not to scrutinize my elemental attempt at running stitches...i think it looks pretty "vintagy"  (if there is such a word...)  what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment